Attention, women entrepreneurs…
Enter our Digital Growth Contest and you could win a free year of high-speed Internet and other prizes from a cable company, and a free one-year membership with Ladies Who Launch.
All you need to do is tell us an inspiring story about your business — and you could be a Digital Growth Contest winner!
It’s easy to enter. We invite you, a spouse, friend or colleague to write an essay in 250 words or less, telling us the story of your business — emphasizing the opportunity, the challenges and the rewards of entrepreneurship. Each essay must also include an anecdote that illustrates how your business could benefit from a communications technology upgrade.
The deadline is Thursday, November 13, 2008, 11:59 ET, so don’t procrastinate!
Description of Contest: Woman-owned or co-owned small businesses will compete for the “Digital Growth Contest,” consisting of business communications services that could include high-speed Internet, digital telephone and/or television service; participation in a one-hour networking webinar conducted by a prominent entrepreneur; other prizes, depending on the market. The prizes will be provided by participating cable service providers (”Provider”), i.e. Charter Business, Comcast Business Class, Cox Business, Insight Business, Suddenlink Business and Time Warner Cable Business Class, as well as by Ladies Who Launch.
One (1) winner will be selected in each of the following designated serviceable areas (“Markets”) for that Provider*:
- Atlanta, GA – Comcast Business Class
- Chicago, IL – Comcast Business Class
- Cleveland-Akron, OH – Time Warner Cable Business Class
- Columbus, OH – Time Warner Cable Business Class
- Greenville, NC – Suddenlink Business
- Louisville, KY – Insight Business
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN – Comcast Business Class
- Orange County, CA – Cox Business
- Philadelphia, PA – Comcast Business Class
- Rhode Island – Cox Business
- Worcester, MA – Charter Business
*(In order to be eligible, the zip code for your business address must appear in the list box at the bottom of the eligibility & rules)